Thursday, October 1, 2009

Go For It! Get Your Learner's Permit NOW!

Do you need a learner's permit?  A learners permits can be obtained from your nearest DMV in your neighborhood.

The first time I went to the DMV to take my learners permit test I was not prepared at all.  I did not study for the test because I wasn't sure what questions were on the test.   I purposely went to the DMV and sat through the process, waited on the long line, filled out the paperwork and took the test with everyone else but as you can imagine I failed the test miserably.  After that I knew I had my work cut out for me I went home and I took the manual and studied the parts of the manual that would help me pass the test the second time around.  Fortunately I had a few friends who coached me through the process.  They informed me that everyone sitting in the room had different sets of questions.  The next time I go I may not get the same questions, so I needed to know different types of questions.  For example memorizing all the signs of the road which is on the back of the manual, their shapes, their color, and what each sign symbolizes as well as what they mean.  Since I was well prepared this time around I passed the learners permit test with high marks.  As a result of my experience I am capable of coaching anyone who needs to get their learners permit.


Isn't it time to finally go ahead and get your learner's permit?
  If this is you then keep reading my blog as I continue to help you to achieve your ultimate goal of passing your road test.  Visit www.PaulinaAParker.com for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment